Thursday, July 29, 2010






What a day I did all my ordering, then had to make a run to the airport to pick up the repairman for the freezers, somehow the container with the refrigerant gas was left in another airport??? I am not sure about this. however I think we can muster up some here. It was a busy day here, and the long week end is upon us again. Being this far north, and in such a relaxing place it doesn't seem nearly as important having the weekend off. Every night there is new wildlife to be seen here is a picture of a small fox that was in my driveway when I was walking home from the store. Just so you know my house is about 500 ft from the store, so the fox was cruising through town.





.                                                                                             
   

He was really small, and mostly dark colours, it was kind of neat, he was digging at something in the ground not interested in the slightest bit of me taking his picture. For dinner tonight we headed out to the Rabbit skin, for a bbq, swim, and some fishing. Not a better way to spend an evening. 


Then on the way home we stopped in at the dump for the local bear attraction and there was two, there was one that was huge nad as soon as he saw us he took off running, but the other stuck around for a few minutes, and let us take his picture. It was very nice of him.


I dropped everyone off at their houses than called it a night just in time for the another perfect sunset picture.

Well almost a sunset, as close as it can get around here this time of the year. It looks as though I am going to be staying here in Fort Good Hope for another couple of weeks. Then will be going to Norman Wells for few weeks before making my way back to Tuk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment