Wednesday, July 21, 2010










Wow just got to Fort Good Hope, it was a great flight. Small plane, and when I was talking to the pilot he said that the plane was from 1964. I could tell that it was older there was no digital instruments on the dashboard, well there was one the GPS. Right after the plane landed, I dropped my stuff off at my new place for the next little while. It is a nice place, the house sits on top of a huge cliff. Looking right down the Mackenzie River. Breath taking is all that I can say. I am very happy to have the trees around again. Feels a lot more like home. Plus not far from the house there is a beach, and warm enough water for swimming. Well that is all for tonight, I am going for a walk through town, have a look around my new surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment