Monday, July 5, 2010

Well another day, a great dinner tonight! BBQ really nothing beats the bbq. Steak potatoes mushrooms and corn on the cob. I was going to say fresh corn but really who are we kidding. I dont think that anything is grown in the NWT. So it must come from a good distance. No matter it reminded me of sitting on the back of dads boat last summer. Good memories.
At work today there was some talk about a whale that was caught so after dinner I went for a walk down to the end of the road and in the picture is all that was left, 1 fin. Plus there was a bunch a other parts but I was thinking that really wasn't a nice sort of picture.
When I got home here the end of the Bachlorette what a stupid was of energy on so many levels. That and I only watched it for 10 minutes. Seriously reality tv has got to be getting worse.
On a great note though the wine kit that I ordered from learn to brew. Great people to deal with and the best customer service from any online company. It is an American company from Oklahoma city that shipped it here in Tuktoyaktuk for cheaper than a company in Yellowknife. No is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture. However the result will be the same, and the airlock is bubbling away to prove it, combined with the sweet sugary smell of the juice. I love making wine.
4 week s to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment