Sunday, July 11, 2010


Well it is official the barge season is upon us, here is a picture through the fog of a bunch of sea cans leaving. If you zoom in it is on the other side of the island. I am not sure what happened to the weather, it was nice for the last few weeks then tonight while I was bbq dinner I could see my breath. Now that was a short summer. 1 week, I hope it gets better. The fog has really started to roll in tonight, if it doesn't lift by morning we will not be receiving our shipment of food. The funny thing about that shipment is, if there is passengers the food gets bumped. Which is sometimes is a pain in the ass. On Tuesday afternoons we usually receive the milk/diary order, it arrived on Friday. I know what your thinking, only 3 days late. But when you are the only store in town that has fresh milk and families depend on that delivery people start to get ornery. Well it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment