Wednesday, July 7, 2010






I had today off, got my fishing license. It is official now I am a resident of the Northwest Territories, well atleast in the eyes of the license people 3 months means resident. So I spent the afternoon getting my rod and reel ready. When I stepped out the door I could not believe how strong the wind was. I headed back into house and put the rod away and instead grabbed my camera. While I was walking the wind was so strong that it nearly blew me over. I had to lean way over hold onto my hat and really give er. It was like trying to walk up a steep hill, in a snow storm.
Then while I was out and about I have wanted to take a picture of the basketball court. Take a look at what the frost did to the ground this year. The court looks like a roller coaster. Well it is that time of the evening that I like to call bedtime. Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment