Friday, July 16, 2010

Transferred

This morning it was not nice, snow for a few minutes then rain. Thank god that weather pattern has passed and the sun is once again shinning and the sky is blue. No wind and a ton of mosquitoes, just hovering in the air waiting for people to prey on. The work continued today on the sod houses, it looks like they are almost finished. The workers have restored them back to their original look.
So the middle of July already, as I get older the days fly by, I can't believe it. Where has all the time gone? I am being transfered next week to do some relief work in Fort Good Hope. I am pretty sure that I will be flying down next Wednesday. I can't wait tree's and possible a sunset??? I am not sure how far south it is. Well I suppose I now know, I goggled it and my suspicions were correct it is in the middle of no where but on the banks of the Mackenzie River. Better take my fishing rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment