Wednesday, July 7, 2010






The wind has been blowing so hard all day. The nice warm weather is kept at bay with it, coming in on the ocean side the waves were like 5-6 ft high. In the pictures you will notice that the sun is just about setting. I don't think that I have ever been so excited for a sunset. I was just thinking how nice it actually was with the wind, no bugs!
While I was out walking there was a drying rack with fresh buluga hanging to dry. I was told that this is the best way to eat it, either right after it comes out of the ocean or after it dries for a week. So I might just have to give it another try.
I was checking out this site earlier tonight it has the craziest pictures of trees, really check this out http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7oqKkp/zuzutop.com/2010/01/10-strangest-trees-on-earth//r:f

No comments:

Post a Comment