Monday, August 2, 2010



\






So while I was out walking on the shore tonight I found these cool stones, and a panther head shaped piece of driftwood.  Aurthur Ida and I were out hiking earlier, and Aurthur was pointing out where his people used to have wars with the tribes of the south. The battle ground was a huge open field right up high on the canyon walls. It was really great to hear of the vast history of Fort Good Hope, for years his family has spent the winters trapping. Not until recently in the last 10 years have they not been able too make a full time job from it. Mainly due too all the commercial and privately guided hunting trips. 
I was just sitting here listening to one of the greatest songs ever Telegraph Road from Dire Straights, seriously, it that good. ^Oddly I was just sitting here thinking that I missed my house it Tuk, that is where all my pictures are. Well I am signing off for the night. But before I go here is the link for Telegraph Road album check it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment