Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to go for a drive

Painted on the sidewalk

This is the biggest moose I have ever seen
This engine still runs, even just sitting here has oil dripping out


So I haven't posted anything in about 9 days, I have been very busy. The store is extremely busy.  Plus Norman Wells is a very cool little town. If I was to be asked to stay here I could definitely see that happening. I have been out fishing yet, but have plans for going on a hike on Wednesday to fossil canyon, and Dodo falls. I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun, from what I understand it is a 1.5 hr hike up to the falls, but fully worth it. Norman Wells is surrounded my mountians on one side, and foot hills on the other. I know that it there must be some great views from here, however the clouds have been so low for the last week and a half that I have only been able to get one shot, so far. Oh well, maybe on Wed. when I go hiking I can get some great shots

No comments:

Post a Comment