Tuesday, April 6, 2010











April 6, 2010








Today is the last full day in Ontario. So there is mad running around that needs to be done, and taking grandpa for lunch to Peterborough and around. It has been a really busy last few days around here in Bobcaygeon. Last night my sister Lisa put on the most amzing Easter meal. Thanks Lisa. Playing with the kids was sooo much fun, and they are growing so fast. Last week I was able to find time to get up to Rosseau and see the old waterfall, there was alot of water come down the river. I think that I have almost everything ready to go. But here are some pics ove the last few days of around here. I cant believe the weather here 18 degree C yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed dinner! We were all glad to see you before you headed out on your adventure! Looking forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete