Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20,2010

So last night was the big race. It was insane I was able to get right beside the track, this is a really good clip. We watched the entire race, from about three or four different places. There was so many people there last night. The race started at around 7:30 pm then was over at 9pm. At the last minute they changed it to a 100 mile race, because it was so late getting started. Things around here are kind of like the bahama's everything operates in its own time, and there is no need for a rush. I finally got my last package from Ontario last night, both my bike and the summer cloths on the same day. Who really knows how Canada Post operates? They are strange, one parcel took 7 days to get here, the other took the entire 13 days. Oh well. Have a great day enjoy the pictures of last night. Carter I hope you enjoy these pictures. I got a really good internt conection this morning. Sometimes it is really good, other times it is so horrible. I would really like to know what determines the connection speed. But really it works so I really have other things to pay attention to.
At work Northern days started yesterday, which is a big furniture sale. Last night right before the end of the day, I had to go and deliver a couch, loveseat, and small freezer. Thank god we do not have a full size freezer's here for sale. But we have pretty much all the same type of furnishing that you would see at the Brick, and other retail stores in southern Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment