Friday, May 14, 2010

Well I am not sure that I would say strange but sure is different. It is always bright here, even when its cloudy its still bright. I finally got my bedroom windows all covered in tinfoil, and it works!! Last night was the first night in about a week, that I got a good nights sleep. I will have to take another look at that darn window though. The light can't get in, but I also cannot open the window, and it is the one that opens in that end of the house. I can open it, then my front door to get fresh air through the house. Something for another day to figure out.
Question, and please comment after reading...
Has anyone ever had corned beef hash from a can before? We sell so much of it, I was thinking about trying it but I am not sure.... Please let me know.

Just so you all know the best pie pastry is made with;

6 cups all purpose flour
1 lb lard
1 tsp seasalt
1 cup 7-up

Sift the flour and salt together, then mix the lard into that until you are left with a pea size crumbs. Next pour in the 7-up and mix together with a fork, and finally kneading with fingers. I know that Jim Thompson and his love of fresh pie will love this. Docwoods Pie competion, what year was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment