Friday, May 7, 2010

So I am sure that some of you have maybe noticed the ads on here now, please check out my sponsors, there are great gift ideas for that just about everyone, plus other excellent products. Here is a funny link that I found today while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbs95nJ7Z-s&NR=1

So the last few days here were really good I had water, could shower when I want, clean and cook. Now tonight no water again. This shit is really starting to piss me off. This time I cant even get the pump to keep the prime.

To today the weather did everything it was super sunny, and beautiful. Then around 1 pm it started to change and the snow clouds rolled in, and now it is almost 11 pm and the snow is really coming down.

Really it is not much different here than in any other small town, Well maybe not the fly in, fly out is a little different. Remote, thats what it is. When the ice road was open we had two big deliveries a week of groceries, now we have to the plane, which is very small, and it only holds 1800 lbs of cargo when there are no passengers. So a couple of people, their personal luggage then they fill the left over space with our food mail/cargo, and Canada Post has to ship on the same plane. In the last couple of weeks, there has been a few more empty spots. But apparently this is normal. So I really hope that there is a flight tomarrow morning with no passengers and lots of produce, and oh lets not forget the fruits too. Please Please Please.

On a separeate note what happened a few days ago in False Creek in Vancouver was pretty cool,
This video on you tube show the huge grey whale, swimming under the bridge, then coming to the surface. How cool would that be, and right in the harbor. I am so excited for the summer, I have been told that the Bulga whale come right into the bay, in front of the store and swim like together, for a couple of months before moving on.




No comments:

Post a Comment