Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My day off today was exciting, I got my first lake trout. It is 18 lbs, and took forever to get up through the hole. I was so happy, I could not believe it. It was colder than I really like out there. So it is cleaned now and hanging in the smoker. It was an experience. Apparently a short ride is three hours, on a snowmobile across the roughest terrain I have ever been on. I really hope that my back straightens it self out over night. So the fish will stay in the smoker until the end of the week, then it will be ready. I can't wait.
Just so you know tonight I think that I watched the stupidest show on tv I have ever seen, I actually felt dumber after. So don't bother wasting your time with watching "The Hills".
Thats all for tonight, after all that fresh air, I am exhausted. Time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment