Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good evening,

So I was talking to Dad the other day and he asked me to price some regular items that everyone would purchase on a regular basis. So here are just a few, until I finish the list this will get you thinking of what it cost a week to eat up here. Keep in mind that taxes are not included, but it is only GST, no PST here

1 dozen white eggs $5.95
300g Cracker Barrel Medium cheese $8.59
Becel 907g Margerine $13.69
4L 2% white milk ? are you sure you really want to know?
there is a really good reason that I take a calcium supplement, well a multivitamin too however one 4L jug is $23.59 yes that much. Most of the time, when it gets here there is only a few days left on the expiry.
Cinnamon Raisin bread $7.45
Country Harvest- Seven Grain, Honey Oat, a few different types range from $6-$9 per loaf.
Small head of Califlower $11.29
Bag of carrots $9.59
Small bag of red potatoes $8.99
4-AAA Energizer batteries $19.99
Five Alive frozen drink concentrate $2.99
Cooking onions small bag medium size maybe 10 of them $ 9.39
Delissio Ultimate pizza $15.79

On another note, today was some really crazy weather. First thing this morning was so foggy that I could hardly see the store from my front porch which by the way is about 75 yards away. Then by the time I was ready to leave to walk over it was snowing so hard, the snow stayed coming down or really from the side for most of the day. Then by this afternoon it had cleared, and it is once again nice and back to the usual sun, but bitterly cold. I was not ready for the wind, and Mom you will be happy. I have hair, and with no barber here I might have alot of hair by the next time you see me. If anyone has any questions let me know I will be happy to answer them, or find out the answer for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment