Sunday, May 23, 2010


Earlier this evening I was chatting with an old friend from university Tracy. We were talking about the 24 hours of light.She said that it would be really different, and it is. Right now it is ,1;50am and it is just as So after playing some darts with Steve we went out for a short walk, short because yes again it is really windy outside. So instead of some pictures I made a short video, and you can hear the wind going by the microphone.
It was really surprising how many kids were out walking around, I guess it is no different than being in Southern Ontario. You still need to get out and about. Well I have been trying to upload this video and like the internet here it sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. Tonight is a doesn't work night. it has been going for around twenty minutes, and we are ohhhhh 18% there's 19%, okay it is going to be awhile.
Monday is a holiday, the May 24. One of the cashiers asked me yesterday why May 24th is a holiday, I replied it is Victoria day. She asked what is that, so I said as in Queen Victoria and she asked who is that, do we have a Queen. I walked away! There has been a breakthrough we down to 9%, and back up to 23% the uploading makes about as much sense here as the education system!
Well I am signing off, for now and going to wait for this video to load. 99% oooohoohohohoh almost there thats the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment