Sunday, June 6, 2010






While I was out for my walk today I noticed something that looked a little strange, all of the satellite dish's are pointed towards the ground. Take a peek at the pictures that I took this afternoon, and yes. I am that far north that they have be directed that way to get reception on the satelittes. I was amazed myself.

On another note, the wind still has not let up here at all. Every day it is so windy, however it has not rained since it last snowed, So that is okay, I have found out that most of the precipitation here actually doescome in the form of snow over the winter and it very rarely rains in the summer.

On Saturday, I made a banana bread. It was pretty good. But the real goodness came this morning when I made banana bread french toast. That was good. Oh my god good. Well thats about all for now, have a good work week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment