Sunday, June 27, 2010

I just got back from a short walk through the hamlet, and I went out to the end of the trans Canada trail. That crazy wind that has been blowing for the last few days. That crazy intense wind has blown in a huge chunk of ice it was massive. But I was thinking this is probably one of the only times in my life when I see something like this. Really pretty cool. Things at Northern are going good. The grocery manager is on holidays now, so I have to do all the ordering. There is allot of food that has to be ordered every day to keep that dept running smoothly. Then you through the delivery process into the mix, no wonder food is crazy expensive here. Now that there are more tourists traveling up to Tuk, the food gets bumped to the back of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment