Tuesday, June 22, 2010






I really didn't realize that there was anyone but family followed what I put on here, but I just found out today, that I need to update this for other people as well. Without further notice here we go...

Sunday was Fathers Day, and my birthday, and of all the years that I could have chose to come all the way up here I have to chose the year when I share my birthday with fathers day. Oh well, hope that you (Dad) had a great bbq and swim with Lisa and family.

About a week ago I was out at this abandon drilling company property. They had some really cool shit there. Of course I took pictures, duh. There is one picture of me standing in front of a big circular rusty thing. This is actually a waste oil burner. Seriously this thing was used to burn oil in large volumes, there is a log book there that dates back to the early 80's. There is an instruction book that has instructions on how to light it, should I try?
The weather has been getting better and better, and finally a few times I have been out with just a t shirt and jeans. But the wind, it just doesn't stop. I would think that the wind here would be strong enough to power a few of those turbines that are in the Duracell commercial.
I have notice that the sun is starting to get closer to the horizon, however it does not happen until around 3am. So there is still at least a month an a half of 24 hrs of sunlight left. I was wondering will a sun dial still work here?
Until next time keep yar stick on the ice

No comments:

Post a Comment