Sunday, June 27, 2010





Last night was intense, thunderstorm from Russia. I went to go for a walk cause I thought it was just cloudy. I was wrong! The clouds were enormous, and really low. The weather in general is really different here, and changes fast. It will go from nice and sunny to the most extreme fog where you cannot see across the harbour in just minutes. So back to my story about last night. And trust me the pictures here just do not do it justice. You know that feeling that you get when a big storm is coming, then it happened the wind came up and the rumbling was off in the distance, with the lightening cracking over the ocean. It was getting closer and closer, in the mean time it was getting darker and darker. It was here, the clouds opened up, the wind was intense and the rain drops were the size of small potatoes. It did not last long, just blew in and blew right on out. In the hour leading up to the storm, my satellite and internet were not working at all, then finally this morning it has cleared enough to get an internet connection. The satellite is still trying to decide if it wants to work. I am hoping that it makes it mind up soon!
Well it is almost noon, it is Sunday and I think that it is time to make some breakfast, have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment