Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cambridge Bay

Cambridge Bay NU Airport

The plane that finally made the trip.
So I have finally made it to Cambridge Bay Nunavut. I absolutely love it here. I have a fantastic apartment, there will be more pictures to follow. We are going into the dark winter months here, I leave for work and the sun is just rising, around 8 am, then by 3 pm it is dark already. I was planning on going into work on Thursday because the store is closed, I can do alot more to try and get caught up. The new position has more challenges, but is so nice to be in control of the department. I do have my work cut out for me trying to get things back in order, and the way that head office would like it to look.
From where I live is about to work is a nice 10 minute walk. The town here is much more built up than Tuk, even the way the village is layed out.
I am really hoping to get more pictures, of the village and some of the sights, in the next couple of days.
Until then keep your stick on the ice...

No comments:

Post a Comment