Friday, November 19, 2010









The wind was blowing at 45 mph, and gusting up to 60 mph. It was insane today, then I was told that this was nothing!!!!  I think that this is a great invention, it might work in the city not very useful around here.  Currently it is 10:41 pm, and the wind is blowing so hard that my second floor apartment is moving, enough that I can feel it.  It is a kinda freaky feeling...

So today at work was an interesting day...This afternoon, a gentleman came in requesting something that the store does not do, when I advised him that it was against head office policy he told me that he no one needed to know about it.  Then I reiterated that we would not be able to help him in the way he would like. Well I was called every name in the in the book, plus a few other choice curse words. I was needed at one of the other tills, when he told me he was going to be waiting outside for me...Before I moved here some of my friends in the RCMP in Tuk told me about how rough it was here, I think that I know what they mean now.

No comments:

Post a Comment