Monday, October 11, 2010








So I put Big Bird in the oven around lunch time, then had to go over to the store to unload some freight. I came home and the house was really starting to smell good. This is the first time I have ever tried cooking a turkey, I must say it turned damn fine. Juicy tasty goodness! I really do love turkey, I think that by the time I am done going through what is left over, I might feel different about it. So when there was an hour left in the cooking time I ventured outside for a walk around the community. The wind was really blowing like it usually is, but I think that I got some good shots, I especially like the one of the kids using a GT to go down the hill onto the road. Nothing surprises me anymore...
I think that I have found the perfect recipe a Ceasar...2 oz Vodka, 3 ice cubes, tablespoon of HP sauce, worcheshire 3 -4 shakes, 2 lime wedges, pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of horseradish, 1 stalk of celery. Enjoy

 Hope everyone had a great Thanks Giving

No comments:

Post a Comment